You can help young people find their spark, lift their voice and discover who they are!
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Camp Fire Heart of Oklahoma depends on community support to help us keep our fees affordable and scholarships available. Your gift allows Camp Fire to engage more local youth in life-changing, outdoor experiences.
Whether they are participating in a Camp Fire Club, Outdoor School, Camp DaKaNi or our After School Program, kids learn how to cope with challenges and problem solve, to work with other kids who may think and look differently than they do, and to stretch their bodies and their minds while getting dirty and having fun.
Please help us send more kids to camp so they might find their spark and embrace who they are, today. Thank you for your continued investment in our young people and for being part of the Camp Fire family.
Ways to give:
- Donate online
- Join our monthly giving program
- Leave a legacy of support (see below)
- Mail a check payable to: Camp Fire Heart of Oklahoma, 3309 E. Hefner Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73131
- Your gift of $10/month sponsors an entire Camp Fire Club for one year. Camp Fire Clubs encourage confidence, community service and accomplishing goals as a team.
- Your gift of $35/month provides a scholarship for two kids to attend one-week of Camp DaKaNi Summer Camp.
- Your gift of $50/month sponsors 12 kids in our After School Program serving disadvantaged youth.
- Your gift of $85/month sponsors a classroom to attend Outdoor School for one day and bring their textbooks to life in nature.
Your Legacy Sustains Our Mission
Leaving a gift to Camp Fire Heart of Oklahoma in your will/trust or via a beneficiary designation is a great way to ensure what we know as critical outdoor experiences are available to more youth in our community.
Most Efficient Gifts
An even easier way to leave a charitable gift is to name Camp Fire Heart of Oklahoma as one of the beneficiaries in your retirement plan, bank accounts or life insurance policy. The gift will be tax-free, and if you’re subject to estate tax, your estate will also receive a charitable deduction to offset the tax liability. Most importantly, you can do this by simply calling your advisor and requesting a beneficiary change form.
Donating a highly appreciated asset to Camp Fire Heart of Oklahoma can be among the most tax-advantaged items to donate. Contributing such assets may enable you to potentially eliminate capital gains tax on the sale of the asset, whereas Camp Fire, as a non-profit, will have no tax liability on the sale.
Income Producing Gifts
You could also guarantee yourself a lifetime income stream. You simply make a gift of cash, stocks, bonds or even real estate to Camp Fire in exchange for a charitable gift annuity. You receive an immediate charitable income deduction, a lifetime guaranteed income, and any funds left in the annuity upon your passing transfer to Camp Fire to support youth outdoor education.
To learn more:
Contact Jennifer Gradnigo, director of marketing & development, at 405-254-2068 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By making a charitable gift today, you’ll impact children for a lifetime.